Yummy Ice Cream!

Last weekend, I had dinner with my family. After the scrumptious dinner, I had the biggest craving for ice cream. We were brainstorming to where we ought to go next for desserts. I remembered that my friend told me that Inside Scoop opened a new branch in Damansara Jaya. I was super excited to go there because Inside Scoop has been my recent go to ice cream parlour but I wasn’t up for going to Bangsar so this got me really happy. Since we were around the neighborhood, we had to check it out.

My first impression was that it was much bigger than in Bangsar. The ambiance of the ice cream parlour was different and cuter because it featured a swing. I repeat a swing! The inner child in me was very happy to see that. All I wanted to do was to sit on it but since it was too packed, I had to pass the opportunity. The interior, furniture and décor had been designed to be simplistic. There were a couple of sofas for chilling, while the rest of the furniture were low tables and chairs which were more suitable for dining on your waffles.








As we reached the counter, my mouth was already watering. They were a lot of varieties of flavours to choose.





I sampled a few such as coffee, horlick, strawberry yogurt and cempedak. Each scoop cost RM7.80 and the more scoops you go for, the cheaper.
I opted for Nutella.



The service here was good considering there were a lot of people. The waiters were cheerful and nice.


If you’re ever in Damansara Jaya do check them out. :)
Thanks for reading!
Nina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to live by

Inspiring Quotes, Inspiration Quotes, Inspiring Sayings

Inspiring Quotes, Inspiration Quotes, Inspiring Sayings

Inspiring Quotes, Inspiration Quotes, Inspiring Sayings

Powered by Blogger.